Say that I am born on

Naine peale sünnitust, ravimite tarvitamine imetamise ajal jms

Say that I am born on

PostitusPostitas ylq » 02.04.19, 6:59

Say that I am born on the ridge, just do a free dandelion. You said that I should be a star. The stars are hanging high in the sky, I have their tall postures. Why do you always take my ugliness as a beautiful one? Some people say that this is a pet, but I don't want to love it! Why do I always treat your loyalty as a deaf ear? Some people say that this is an escapement, but I don��t want to indulge who is who? I don't want to analyze it anymore. I don't want to listen to you. If I listen to you, I have to work hard on the ground. I can't fly freely anymore, and I can't be light again. If you want me to listen to you in a proper manner, it is not in any way to discuss it. Listening to you all listening to you will bring different damage to me. If I have suffered a lot of humiliation, you will give me some compensation, I may think carefully. If you let me all obey you, you will have to live for the rest of my life. If the dandelion is to let the wind come to greet, throw a dandelion into the blue sky. In the meantime, she can really become a splendid star. I want to ask you that you are so small, so dull, I am against you, why is it still deep? Deep love? It��s never been yours to keep me, and your face. I love only your heart. Because your heart is the root bud, it is the most original truth of things. Because you are small and weak, but I loved you for the first time I saw you. Because I like to quietly lurk around you, wherever you go, I follow you wherever you go. I have been tracking to your home, I discovered that butterflies and bees, roses and peony, in your garden, have something to do before you don��t love you, I am stranger to them. When you fall in love with you, you feel that what you have is all my favorite person. No matter how much love, at the forefront of love, you should put your senses on it. If it is true love, it will not care about what to do. All that is needed is a water in the past. I often wonder why some people really love Newport Box 100'S, but they dare not promise. Now I can understand that there is a kind of love that is only in the heart but never promises. It is the deepest love. Love, how can I be willing to damage? If it is appropriate to step closer, step closer. If it is appropriate to leave, then leave! Think more, you ask me quietly, I will tell you all of me. I love you not only, but I am still in love with you. The most clever and beautiful little girl in Zhujiazhuang, he is 18 years old, wearing a blouse, thee River will inevitably hide the particles that are invisible to the naked eye. I hope that in the eyes of each other Marlboro Usa Price, perfection will be nothing more than picky. If you can't live like that, you can't live like it. It's not like this. It's like being drizzling and dying like a drizzle. I don't know it, and naturally I don't have the opportunity to refuse. When I found out that you were already foggy, it drenched the back of my hand, my clothes, my red lips and green eyes. Do you love a flower like this? Should I say your infatuation? Or should you read your most stupid, or should you believe that I love you too hard to solve, or admit that you are the most stupid! Who knows that you are like a rainy thought, how manyone, nor are I going to bind you. It��s just that when you fly here, you just fall in and can��t fly anymore. With a cold arrow, it was shot at a young bird. In the crisis, in order to cover the young bird, let the arrow penetrate your body. You are still bloody, the young bird has grown up, and unfortunately, it has not gone to the sky to fly, but it has become a raptor. It goes to eat other chicks, and like a arrow, it is as ruthless, as disgusting, as cold. I hope that no friends will ever pay attention to each other. I don't want to lose. I have been accompanying me to the sunny spring. I would rather not like any Huimu after that Buy Newport Cigarettes Online Wholesale, I can't cut off the bunch of roses that I still love. If you can't be a goshawk, fly to the sky together, you have to be a Huimu, and go to the lush. If you can't go to appreciate a pool of lotus flowers together Carton Of Newport 100 Cigarettes, you have to go to eat the lotus flower Marlboro Red 100S Carton Cheap, the person who talks is also awkward, the eyes are filled with tears, but he smiles in his heart, and some people hold a smile on his face, in his heart. But I was suffering from the river, I saw a red dragonfly. It was so beautiful, I took it and brought it back home. When I was about to put it in the fish tank, it raised my hair and asked me: Did you let me leave the Qingxi and trap me in the fish tank, is this love for me?
ylq

Mine Emade tervisemured

Kes on foorumis

Kasutajad foorumit lugemas: Registreeritud kasutajaid pole ja 1 külaline